As we age, melanin resistance decreases
With age the production of melanin discoloration rapidly accelerates due to the breakdown of the melanin resistance.
Melanin Study References
*Murphrey MB, Miao JH, Zito PM. Histology, Stratum Corneum. [Updated 2020 Jul 3]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing 2020 Jan-. *J.Rogers, C. Harding, A.Mayo , J.Banks, A.Rawlings, Stratum corneum lipids: the effect of ageing and the seasons, Arch Dermatol Res (1996) 288 : 765-770
Give your skin a BOOST of Vitamin C! Concentrated Vitamin C gives skin a brighter, more lifted appearance while also helping to fade pigmentation like acne scars and freckles.
Deep Vita C Cream is a cream containing 4 types of vitamins which is vitamin C, E, Q, P that reduces irritation and maximizes the effect.
It makes easier to manage both visible and potential melanin pigments that rise from deep inside of the skin at the same time for deep whitening.
And also Deep Vita C Cream helps plump the skin and gives skin a radiant glow.
Learn more about our Skin Research by clicking the following tab below!
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid 65,000ppm)
Fades signs of uneven skin tone and spots while firming the skin
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
It is a fat-soluble vitamin that exerts an effect on the cell membrane
Vitamin Q (Coenzyme Q)
It is one of the coenzymes present in the human body
Water-soluble vitamins to increase absorption
How to use
1. Use the Deep Vita C cream after applying Deep Vita C ampoule. (Recommended)
2. Remove the cap and give a pump.
3. Apply 2-3 drops to the face and spread evenly across the face.
4. Gently rub for better absorption.
1. Airless package: It increases the stabilization of pure vitamins by reducing contact with outside air and allows the product to be used hygienically until the end.
2. Store in the refrigerator to ensure long-lasting freshness of the vitamin C.
Please do not use the Vita C Cream simultaneously with the Zero Pore Pad. We recommend alternating these products between your day and night routines. Please check FAQ below for more details.