Age-R Derma EMS Shot (White color)
Age-R Derma EMS Shot (White color)
Trustworthy CertificationCertified by safety federations around the world (Europe, USA, Japan and Korea) Approved device for your safe, daily use by 4 global certifications oraganizations: KC, CE, FCC, and PSE and also registered with the US FDA.
Face & Body Total Care with personalized 3 modesYou can experience customized therapy with 3 modes (Up, Slim, Body modes). 3 modes & mid-frequency energy help a detailed care on all facial muscles (Jawline, Cheeks, Cheekbones, Temples, Eye Area, and Forehead) and body
One-of-a-kind ergonomic structural design 70°Optimal angle designed to replicate the feeling of an esthetician’s acupressure massage techniques. Ball shape - Modeled after a human thumb to simulate the feeling of an acupressure massage. 4.51oz - With a weight of 4.51oz, only an optimal amount of pressure is effectively delivered with the mid-frequency energy currents. Horizontal ridges - Ridged texture was designed to effectively distribute the gel to the skin and maintain comfortable contact. Aerodynamic design - Designed to provide a comfortable grip to achieve an optimal massage experience.
- 1. Avoid using around the eyes or around the Adam's apple.
- 2. Avoid using on the armpits and the chest area.
- 3. Before use, it is recommended to remove all metal accessories and jewelry.
- 4. Test Before Use
Before use, apply the gel and test the device on the palm of your hand (by placing both the roller heads on the spots).
Start the device from the lowest setting
- - AGE-R Derma (Weight : 175*75*50mm / 7.76oz)
- - User Manual
- - USB Charging Cable
▶Download the Age-R Device User Guide for step-by-step instructions
Wash your faceSTEP 2
Press and hold the Power button to turn on the powerSTEP 3
Adjust the intensity level by shortly pressing the Mode/ Intensity adjustment buttonSTEP 4
Apply the Age-R Booster Gel Serum to the device's roller headsSTEP 5
Place the device's roller heads on the skin and massage in an upward fashionHOW TO USE
- 1. Regarding a product
- 1-1) How to use
- Q1. Frequency of use A. 10 minutes every day for the lasting effect
- Q2. Do I really have to use it for 10 minutes every day? "Due to the nature of the device, using it for an extended period of time in one sitting can cause irritation. This is why we recommend using it within the time limit of 10 minutes per day. TIP. There may be individual differences in the intensity of sensation. Please adjust the usage time according to your comfort level. "
- Q3. Do I really need to use the Booster Gel with the device? A. The Age-R Device operates by delivering medium-frequency energy, and therefore must be used with products that are capable of transmitting the frequencies. It is highly recommended that you use the dedicated gel serum that was developed alongside the device for best results. Medicube's Booster Gel contains plant stem cell extract, which helps in the improvement of skin elasticity. *You can use other moisturizers but we recommend to use with our Booster Gel for the best results.
- Q4. How much gel do I need to apply? A. We recommend applying a generous layer on the desired area, as well as a small dollop on the roller heads of the device. TIP. Using more gel when you can't feel any stimulation. If you feel that the strength of the device is too weak or too strong, try adjusting the amount of gel applied.
- Q5. Should I wash off the gel once I’m finished? A. Our gel was developed to be multifunctional as both a current conductor as well as a serum that helps to improve the facial contours through moisturization of the skin. You can wipe it off if you would like, but we recommend patting it into the skin after finishing your massage. If the skin feels dry even after applying the gel, apply your favorite moisturizer on top to finish.
- Q6. How can I clean the device? A. After use, wipe down the roller heads with a wet wipe or cosmetic cotton pads. Store it in a dry area.
- Q1. Can a pregnant or breastfeeding mother use it? A. You can use it while you are breastfeeding and please use (resume usage) at least one month after childbirth.
- Q2. Can it be used after any facelift treatment? A. If you have received laser treatments, chemical peels, or plastic surgery of any kind, consult with your doctor before using the Age-R Device.
- Q3. Can those with facial implants use it? A. You can use with facial implants. The tingling sensation is temporary, and usually disappears within approximately 10 minutes.
- 1-3) The operation of device
- Q1. The device won’t turn on at all! A. If the battery is insufficient, the device will be unable to operate. In this case, charge the device sufficiently and resume use.
- Q2. How can I charge the device? "Charge the device using the C-type charger enclosed in the box. When charging, the battery level will be displayed on the LED Indicator in white. *The device cannot be operated while charging."
- 3. No exchange or refund is allowed if the box was opened or if the product has been used.
- 2. Regarding an after-feeling
- 2-1) Teeth aching
- Q1. I feel my teeth aching when I use it around my nose and mouth area, is that normal? A. Due to the medium-frequency energy, when used around the mouth region, you may feel a chilly and tingling sensation in your teeth. You may also feel this on your scalp when you use the device around your forehead. These symptoms are normal and commonly occur even when receiving treatments at dermatology clinics as well. The tingling sensation is temporary, and usually disappears within approximately 10 minutes.
- 2-2) Skin Reaction / Stimulation
- Q1. I have skin reaction after using Age-R Device. Can I get a refund? A. If you had skin trouble after using our Age-R Device, we can assist with a refund or replacement within 30 days of received date. Please refer the above exchange / return policy for the faster processing with our customer service team.
- Q2. When the stimulation is too strong? A. When using the product for the first time, start at the lowest setting. It is highly recommended to test the device before using on the face. And if you feel that the strength of the device is too strong, try subtracting the amount of gel applied.
- Q3. When the stimulation is too weak A. Using more gel strengthens the sensation of stimulation. And both roller heads must maintain contact with the skin simultaneously for the medium-frequency-energy to be emitted successfully.
- 1. A review of Derma EMS Shot → 2 Booster Gels
- 2. A review of ATS Air Shot → Zero Pore Pad
- 3. A review of Ussera Deep Shot → 2 Booster Gels
- 4. A review of Booster-H → Deep Vita C Cream
- 5. A review of the three devices (Derma EMS, ATS Air, Ussera Deep) → 2 Booster Gels, Collagen Serum
- 6. A review of all four devices → 2 Booster Gels, Collagen Cream
*A reward is given once even if you write multiple photo reviews for same product