Age-R ATS Air Shot Device
Age-R ATS Air Shot Device
Needle-free pore care
Non-skin-damaging revolutionary beauty deviceThe Age-R Air is needle-free absorption acceleration device! The application of basic skincare after using the Age-R Air showed a 432% increase in absorption into the skin compared to using the hands.
Professional experienceNew, advanced technology that absorbs into the skin, we brought the professional esthetic technique straight to your home. Skin change occurs in 5 minutes, experience It yourself.
Trustworthy CertificationRepeatedly tested and made to perfection. (Certifications from KC, CE, FCC, RCM, PSE.) Made and produced in Korea. We worked along with a business that specializes in lasers, high frequency, ultrasonic waves, etc. to design and put together the device in Korea.
Skin absorption increase 432% Pore improvement 39.3% Skin texture improvement 6.8% Dead skin cell improvement 69.5% Skin glossiness improvement 24.9% Skin inner hydration improvement 5.9%
*Result may vary among individuals due to different environmental factors *Excerpt from Medicube ATS Air Shot human application test report
- - AGE-R Air Shot (Weight : 35*168*35mm / 2.65oz)
- - User Manual
- - USB Charging Cable
▶Download the Age-R Device User Guide for step-by-step instructions
Use the Air Shot on completely dried face after washingSTEP 2
Press the Power button to turn it onSTEP 3
Choose the level using the level buttonSTEP 4
3 methods to use the Air Shot. Choose the method that works best! (Tapping, Sweeping, Brushing)STEP 5
※ Don’t place the Air Shot directly on your face. Keep it slightly away. It is okay for the device to touch your skin in between motions
After using the Air Shot, finish off with your skincare routineHOW TO USE
- Q. How often should I use the Air Shot? We recommend using it 1-2 times a week then taking an average of 3-4 days off
- Q. I can smell burning upon using the Air Shot. Is that okay?? Medicube ATS Air Shot is a device that uses electric stimulation to obtain skin passageways. On your first use, the smell of burning is natural as it comes from the removal of your skin fuzz. The burning smell is temporary and it will go away in the middle or after usage. Please keep this in mind.
- Q. When I use it around my nose or lips, the stimulation feels stronger. The skin around the nose and lips is thinner, thus the electrical stimulation may feel stronger. We recommend that you begin using it at level 1 in these areas. Rather than using the long-lasting sweeping or brushing methods, we recommend the tatpping method for the nose and mouth area.
- Q. Do I have to cleanse my face before using? While it is possible to use on non-washed or makeup applied skin, skin passageways may not be properly obtained. For the most effective results, we recommend using the ATS Air Shot on completely dry skin after washing your face.
- Q. When do the passageways obtained by the Air Shot recover? The Air Shot does not create direct scars on your face, so there is no separate recovery period. However, if the stimulation stays behind, it will disappear in 1~2 days so you don't have to worry.
- Q. Can I use it on areas with acne? Yes, you can. However, if you plan on using the device in such areas for 5 minutes or more, we recommend using the tapping method for short-timed care. Afterwards, we also recommend finishing up with spot patches after skincare application.
- Q. How do I use it with the Age-R Derma EMS Shot? We recommend using the Derma EMS Shot first, followed by the Air Shot. If you feel overstimulation upon using the Derma EMS Shot the next day, we recommend not using the Derma EMS Shot for about 3 days. If you don't feel any overstimulation upon using the Derma EMS Shot the following day then it is fine to use it every day.